
I love Saturday mornings when I can sleep in with my love. Its beautiful and sunshiney today. We had such a great evening last night. It was Lofty's Company Holdiay party at a divine Vietnamese restrauant called Present in Falls Church. The food was amazing and best of all I got to connect with my new fellow employees. Im trying extremely hard to blast away any anxiety I have about myself and the new job and fill it with light and love. And last night will fuel me. Its time to dream and manifest big. I really want this to be a wonderful place for me to be. I miss my clients/friends in Indiana so much. I really feel like I built friendships and love with them. ITs very hard and scary starting over. Light attracts Light though and Im gonna be blasting it.
No comments:
Post a Comment