
I wrote this a couple years ago and have been putting it together with my guitar playing. My chord changes are getting better, yet they still are rather slow. But perhaps I will post a video as I progress. I basically strum Em, D, C.
There was a time when I couldnt look at my face
From the troubles that I caused
and the mistakes that I made
Paint a mask, a foreign face
of my souls true taste
I was wrong, baby wrong
I was wrong
Black holds on
Black holds on
Black holds on
(Repeat one more time while strumming Em, then drop down two strings)
Bright white
Try as I might
to free myself
from this place
My gultiness
and the shadows of my disgrace
Purple hues, bleeding bruise
dont vanish
without a trace
We were wrong, baby wrong
we were wrong
Black holds on
Black holds on
Black holds on
No comments:
Post a Comment