Monday, January 10, 2011
"Tapped"
Just a quick rant....I am seriously moved by the documentary "Tapped". I urge everyone to take time and watch this. We are all aware of the "oil" crisis and of course the other eminent dangers like global warming. But another crazy crisis is happening. Now. And I was not even aware of it. Nestle and other corporate giants are tapping into local communities wells and water sources and using it for their bottled water. Sometimes leaving these communities in a short term panic for water. I have been mislead by the media and I guess just my own assumption that bottled water is far better than tap water. After watching this documentary, Im going back to tap. Not only will I not support what is being done to these, our, small town communities, but tap water is way more regulated than bottled. PLEASE WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY. It will open your eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment